Just wanted to share a few photos we took a couple of months back, right after CNY in Petaling Street. Loved the red hung lanterns against the bright baby blue sky.





Thursday, March 12, 2009
projectNADA hanging lanterns
Labels: celebrations, photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
advertising
(17)
architecture
(24)
art
(36)
celebrations
(24)
family
(8)
fashion
(9)
food
(93)
friends
(54)
graphic design
(17)
history
(18)
illustration
(14)
interior design
(14)
movies
(18)
music
(7)
nada
(40)
parties
(20)
photography
(14)
product design
(10)
travels
(41)
tv
(6)
web design
(3)



2 comments:
Whoa, trippy! I like that it looks like a painting. :)
Hey, is your rss feed working properly? I can't figure out why blogger says your rss is k-put. *shrug*
Looking up into the sky on a super hot saturday afternoon in kl, really does leave you feeling dizzy... just like the photos!
Hhmm.. i have no idea what rss is... *embarassed* I'm no computer genius! But i'll get Naz's to see what's wrong with it ;D
Babe, can you not link it to the web address?
Post a Comment