Friday, August 1, 2008

projectNADA reads up on Ruyi

Ruyi and i go way back, since our junior years in Sayfol School. Some things i remember about us:
We're both the only child.
We're both scared of ghosts.
We both used to love the Beatles. But she had a crush on George, and i for Lennon.
We both used to draw alot, but she was always the better one.
And we used to draw funny faces and 'sell' them to our junior classmates.
And she made me cry when she took my pencil-box. Damnn.. i was such a cry baby. Heheh.. i was like 8 lahh!

Anyways, she now resides in Beijing, works part-time on a freelance basis, has a lil puppy to care for, and manages 2 fab blogs.
K-popped! - a collaboration between her and 2 other malaysian girls that focuses on korean pop culture. It's famous too!
I'm Illustrated - her more personal blog that houses her collections of illustrations, sketches and doodles, as well as one or two odd peeks into her daily life.


Screenshot courtesy of K-popped! site.



Illustrations courtesy of I'm Illustrated site.


5 comments:

LeanSister 1.2 said...

I know that your food blog cannot be compared to Ruyi's illustration blog but I like hers more. Mostly because I can read the copy on hers :) Hint taken?

projectNADA said...

Cmd +, haha:P

...and this ain't a food blog:P

LeanSister 1.2 said...

'Cmd +'??? Englishhhhh!!!!!

It sure seems like a food blog ;) From designer to foodie. Food can be designed. It IS designed!

Ru said...

Hey Min!

And we're especially fearful of Stephanie's ghost who can only be chased off by flinging roti canai out the car window.

Haha... I wonder if you remember that night when the 3 of us were telling ghost stories in the car at 2am while parked beside a playground. I can't remember we were there though.

Thanks for checkin' my blog! ;)

projectNADA said...

LeanSister: Press [Cmd] and [+] keys at the same time :P But FINE! We've increased the font size for you dammit... and it doesn't look pretty anymore :PPP

Ru: I remember that night. It was in Bandar Utama. Looking back, it was weird that we were sitting in the car at 2am telling ghost stories. And remember how that playground across us had some kinda lighted prayer booth thingy? Spooooky! But it was fun!

Hmm.. all this looking back shit makes me feel old. Been doing that a lot lately. I am old. WTF...

advertising (17) architecture (24) art (36) celebrations (24) family (8) fashion (9) food (93) friends (54) graphic design (17) history (18) illustration (14) interior design (14) movies (18) music (7) nada (40) parties (20) photography (14) product design (10) travels (41) tv (6) web design (3)
 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurnerAdd to Technorati Favorites
All Malaysian Bloggers Project