Friday, June 20, 2008

projectNADA and one of the world's greatest dad!

I'm proud to say, we did something as a family on Father's Day! I know.. i'm one week late on the Day's babble, but it was kinda sweet, us having lunch together. It doesn't happen very often these days, with us and our jobs and my dad and his golf, which seemed to have taken up the role as my dad's second wife ;P Anyways, this is a short tribute to my dad, who's the kind of dad, any girl would kill for. So here's to my dad - Mr. Fix-it-guy, Mr. I'll-bring-home-dinner and Mr. Studying?-What's-that?

And here's to more family outings together :)



No comments:

advertising (17) architecture (24) art (36) celebrations (24) family (8) fashion (9) food (93) friends (54) graphic design (17) history (18) illustration (14) interior design (14) movies (18) music (7) nada (40) parties (20) photography (14) product design (10) travels (41) tv (6) web design (3)
 Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurnerAdd to Technorati Favorites
All Malaysian Bloggers Project