Office has become dreadful for me.
Politics! Politics! Politics! Colleagues behind me, opposite me, around that far right corner, the tea lady, the janitor and their grandma's grandma have been talking about it since the past month. Some don't know jack-shit and still are pretty loud about it. I choose to abstain myself from that kinda conversation. Period. Not a fan of that particular subject, I die every time I enter the office door. Again and again.
Saturday 10pm, we were still at a Lemming's wedding. I must say Ritz Carlton is quite a nice place, food's not half bad as we heard. In the midst of the dinner, someone received a rumor text saying that there will be riot - The opposition just won by 2/3. Bloody bolllocks! We're supposed to swing by LeanSister's pad for a chillout session. Is it still safe, or do i have to carry a gun now? KL was all quiet and empty during the drive there... on a fricken Saturday night. Besides the occasional festive season, there's no way in Hell this could happen. Seriously...
LeanSister was already drunk and drenched wet (they just finished swimming) when we got there, so was LeanSitter and Chardonnay Dawn (i think they were both rather high). Being her philosophical-emo drunk self, we were all barred from leaving her pad due to the same rumor. It was kinda hilarious. She was proclaiming her love for us all, which was sweet. Anyways, we ended up watching the election results on national TV (with regular updates from Nigel through the internet) laced with wine and beer, of course. So surreal but true. Oh yea, and LeanSister fell asleep drunk in the midst of everything. Cute.




.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
projectNADA and friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
advertising
(17)
architecture
(24)
art
(36)
celebrations
(24)
family
(8)
fashion
(9)
food
(93)
friends
(54)
graphic design
(17)
history
(18)
illustration
(14)
interior design
(14)
movies
(18)
music
(7)
nada
(40)
parties
(20)
photography
(14)
product design
(10)
travels
(41)
tv
(6)
web design
(3)



1 comment:
14 hours of drinking is tiring stuff, my dear(s). Not to mention attempting to play Mother Hen and trying to control my paranoia. All that on top of professing my love for the lot of you and you still don't understand? Where is your empathy?
Anyhoo… I’m sober now and I shall tell you both that I lubs you very very much, my favourite designers in the wholest widestest worldest.
.al.
Ps. Had I not kept you locked up in the house, you never know what could’ve happened. I could’ve saved your lives and you don’t even know it. Thank me later :D
Post a Comment